- Package Includes
The XP4850HX Packs A Punch With 4,850 Watts Of Power You Can Take Anywhere!
With a 210cc OHV DuroMax Engine, this workhorse is PERFECT for camping, RVs, tailgating, and can power lights and household appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, and fans during any power outage or emergency event.
RUNS ON GAS OR PROPANE - Runs on gasoline or liquid propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
EQUIPPED WITH CO ALERT - An advanced technology to keep your family safe and sound from harmful engine fumes.
DIGITAL COMMAND CENTER - Track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours.
- MX2 TECHNOLOGY - Double the 120v power for appliances and RV's
View the DuroMax 4,850 Watt Portable Dual Fuel Gas Propane CO Alert Generator - XP4850HX features below:
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, USB outlets, a front-facing fuel interface, and DuroMax’s exclusive MX2 switch that harnesses the generator's full power by combining the two 16-amp 120-volt circuits into one powerhouse 32-amp circuit. The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Built using a powerful 210cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
- The fully loaded power panel includes two 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet.
- Onboard the XP4850HX are individual circuit breakers, an oversized noise reducing muffler with a built-in spark arrestor, and a low oil sensor.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||32.08|
|Running Amperage at 240V||16.04|
|Runtime at 25% Load||23 hours|
|Runtime at 50% Load||10 hours|
|Running Amperage at 120V||30.48|
|Running Amperage at 240V||15.24|
|Runtime at 25% Load||18 hours|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9 hours|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20.3 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||4 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||25"-Long x 23"-Wide x 22"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||126-lbs|
|Volume (db)||69 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
2. Oil Funnel
3. Spark Plug Wrench
4. Tool Set
5. Wheel and Handle Kit
6. Propane Regulator
7. Owner's Manual
Order shipment preparation takes 3 days. Once shipped orders usually takes 2 weeks to be delivered. These are estimations; delivery can be delayed for reasons beyond our control. You can always contact us to know the exact delivery time once you placed an order with us. Have a look at our shipping policy here.