At just 1 lb (454 g), the Mini Stability Barrel™ Lite is a super portable prop that challenges balance, strength, proprioception and control. Its gentle curve on one side provides support for multidimensional movement and the flat platform introduces instability into the repertoire. Use this barrel to add a new dimension to your private and group class workouts.
Made from heavy-duty foam with an antibacterial mat attached to the curved side, this prop is a great way to introduce clients to the barrel and arc equipment.
Includes a detached mat for cushioning of the hands, knees, feet or other body parts that are supported on the Mini Stability Barrel Lite. Use it on top of the flat side of the barrel or next to it for additional support.
Includes one of each
- Mini Stability Barrel™ Lite
- Durable EPP foam construction can support standing, sitting and prone positions. Maximum user weight is 200 lbs (113 kg)
- Lightweight piece of equipment at 1 lb (454 g)
- Top of barrel is padded with a half inch (11 mm) thick eco-friendly rubberized gel foam mat
- Mat is anti-slip, anti-bacterial and quick-drying
- Features a gentle 59-degree curve facilitating multiple exercise options
- Mini Stability Barrel™ Lite · Mat
- Eco-friendly rubberized gel foam provides superior comfort, stability and proprioceptive feedback
- Antibacterial and odor resistant
- Its closed-cell structure is sweat and water resistant, making it easy to clean and restricts bacteria growth
- Anti-slip surfaces
- Highly durable with superior shock absorption and compression recovery
Order shipment preparation takes 3 days. Once shipped orders usually takes 2 weeks to be delivered. These are estimations; delivery can be delayed for reasons beyond our control. You can always contact us to know the exact delivery time once you placed an order with us. Have a look at our shipping policy here.