The ergonomic Halo® Trainer Plus is an evolutionary device that offers dynamic and challenging ways to engage muscles while incorporating strength work, flexibility training, total body conditioning or physical and occupational treatments.
Great for group fitness classes, use the Halo Trainer Plus on its own and with the Stability Ball™ to offer core-integrated bodyweight training options that advance strength, muscle endurance, proprioception and stabilization.
- Core workouts for maximum efficiency
- Easy to assemble and disassemble with easy click connectors
- Versatile improvements on already popular equipment
- Levels of difficulty defined for entry level to avid athlete
- Provides opportunity for active aging programming
- Controlled instability dampens exercise intimidation
- Revenue-generating small group training available
- Integrate corrective exercise into fitness for a comprehensive approach
- Tested up to 800 pounds
How do I inflate my Stability Ball?
- Remove plug from ball with double pronged lifter
- Attach plastic needle to pump (on some pumps the needle is stored in the handle; remove small plug on end of plunger to locate storage compartment)
- Insert needle, inflate to desired firmness and replace plug
|Width||21 in||53.3 cm|
|Length||24 in||60.1 cm|
|Height||12 in||30.5 cm|
|Weight||8.5 lbs||3.9 kg|
|Diameter||21.7 in||55 cm|
90 day limited warranty: Workmanship and materials
Order shipment preparation takes 3 days. Once shipped orders usually takes 2 weeks to be delivered. These are estimations; delivery can be delayed for reasons beyond our control. You can always contact us to know the exact delivery time once you placed an order with us. Have a look at our shipping policy here.